FREE ECONOMIC ZONE "BISHKEK"
Dear businessmen and investors!
The Free Economic Zone "Bishkek" has been a territory for successful business in the Kyrgyz Republic since 1995.By becoming our resident you get a lot of advantages, such as:
Companies that are residents of the Bishkek FEZ are exempt from sales tax, land tax, property tax and profit tax.
Favorable geographical location
Raw materials and goods imported into the Bishkek FEZ from the territory of the EAEU and the Kyrgyz Republic are not subject to customs duty.
Free access to the markets of the EAEU countries. When exporting goods to the market - 0.25% of the customs value of the products. The intervention of fiscal state bodies is not allowed.
Electricity, water supply, sewerage, Internet, telephone, transport, railway tracks, airport and much more.
Availability of the raw material base
More than 100 types of products are produced on the territory of the Bishkek FEZ.
Qualified labor resources
Security, construction, heavy machinery, banking services, special currency regime and much more!
VOLUME OF ATTRACTED INVESTMENTS
2020389 million, 555 thousand somsaccording to preliminary data for 10 months
20191 mld 188 million soms
2018722 million soms
2017203 million soms
2016425 million soms
2015100 million soms
Why FEZ “Bishkek”?
You get the opportunity to:
- Reduce production costs
- Reduce the payback period of the investment project
- Residents of the Bishkek FEZ have guarantees of the right of investors and investment protection(the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic on Investment Activity)
- The intervention of fiscal state bodies is not allowed
- Increase the competitiveness of the enterprise
- Reduce the need for working capital
- Reduce the need for working capital Representation of the interests of subjects in interaction with state bodies(Article 10 of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic on FEZ in the Kyrgyz Republic)
Production and services
More than 100 types of products are produced on the territory of the Bishkek FEZ, such as:
- Electric converters.
- Paint and varnish products.
- Building materials and PVC
- Sewing products
- LED floodlights and underwater lamps
- Roofs for swimming pools, filter stations
- Solar and heating systems and many others!
Design and construction of buildings
Technical supervision of construction
Own boiler house
Coordination of project documentation
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE FEZ " BISHKEK"
Assistance to the development of the economy of the Kyrgyz Republic and promotion of goods of domestic producers
Creating jobs, improving the standard of living of the population, increasing the level of employment and skills of the workforce
Attracting direct investment and increasing export-oriented production
Scientific and technical
Introduction of innovative technologies and advanced management experience